Lucky Ace Poker
Lucky Ace Poker is a relative newcomer to the online poker community that’s rapidly developing a reputation for being one of the best poker rooms new or established. Due to their affiliation with the award-winning 888 network, Lucky Ace Poker is able to offer an outstanding software package and a highly competitive sign-up bonus.
Sign-up Bonus Information:
Lucky Ace Poker offers an exceptionally generous 100% bonus up to $400. The bonus is paid out in two parts. First, 25% of the bonus is immediately deposited into the players account. The remaining 75% of the bonus is paid as soon as the player earns 10 Bonus Points for every dollar they need released. For example, if you deposit $100, $25 is paid immediately and $75 is paid as soon as you accumulate 750 bonus points.
Use the bonus code PLG 400 to get 25% instant cash!
1. To get the bonus you MUST go to www.luckyacepoker.com/bonus and enter your bonus code PLG400
BEFORE download the software
Lucky Ace Poker has an impressive assortment of promotions. They have progressive bad beat jackpots that start at $5,000 and rapidly increase. They also have a $20k Guaranteed tournament that runs Monday – Saturday, $2000 Free Casino Mix-Up tournaments every Thursday and weekly $100k Tournaments.
DAILY $500 1st depositors freeroll
Weekly (Each Saturday) $1000 depositors freeroll
At Lucky Ace Poker, you can get lessons on how to play Texas Hold’em, Omaha and Seven Card as well as lessons to help you improve your tournament play. In addition, you’ll find articles and tips to help take your game to the next level.
Lucky Ace Poker’s software is based on the platform designed by 888. The software is very user-friendly and the graphics are second to none. All it takes is one look at all the awards won by the 888 network to let you know that you’re dealing with some of the best software available anywhere.
Ring Game Traffic:
Plenty of Lucky Ace’s traffic makes its way to the Texas Hold’em cash tables. You can find a game at the more popular limits any time of the day or night. During peak hours you can expect to find around 2,000 players in the ring games.
Thanks to their partnership with the 888 network, Lucky Ace Poker excels at tournaments. You can generally find around 8,000 tournament players online during peak hours. Lucky Ace’s frequent “Guaranteed” tournaments as well as their creative Casino Mix-Up tournaments tend to be huge draws.
Lucky Ace Poker offers an above average variety of games including Texas Hold’em, Seven Card Stud, Seven Card Stud Hi/Lo, Omaha Hi and Omaha Hi/Lo. You can also play casino games through Lucky Ace Casino.
One of the benefits of joining a new poker room is that their advertising tends to attract new players. This seems to be even truer for Lucky Ace Poker because of their poker school. In addition, the site is still too small for the major online sharks to notice it so you’re free to feed on the fish without having to worry about larger predators in the water.
The customer support system at Lucky Ace Poker is second to none. You can reach them via phone, email or live chat. The folks at Lucky Ace Poker are available 24/7 and can answer your questions in 9 different languages.
Lucky Ace Poker has a zero tolerance policy for cheating and unethical players. In order to ensure fairness in their games, Lucky Ace uses a MD5 random number generator to deal the cards to make sure that the game is fair. This number generator is audited regularly by Lucky Ace to make sure it’s fair.
Lucky Ace Poker also uses state-of-the-art software to detect players who are potentially colluding and tags them for further investigation.
Credit cards, Debit cards, Wire transfer, Bank draft, INSTADEBIT, ClickandBuy, MoneyBookers, NETELLER and Ukash.
Wire transfer, Bank draft, FirePay, Moneybookers, NETELLER, Credit cards and Debit cards. Basically you can withdrawal your money using almost every method you can use to deposit your money.
Comments are closed.
200% up To £1200
- EPT 11 в Довиле 2015 – Живой турнир – Главное Событие, финальный стол, PokerStars
- The Betting Corner: How To Win Football Bets Every Time
- Poker players invited to ante up to help Chaleur Palliative … – The Northern Light
- Aprenda Como jogar Poker Texas Holdem – Tutorial passo a passo dublado em português
- UltimateBet.com, Cake Poker Domain Names Seized – Gambling911.com
- Jogada da Semana – Poker Stars
- Cash Advances, Vol. 2: Checking to Improve Relative Position
- Former sheriff sentenced for poker bribery – FayObserver.com
- 9-й сезон EPT. РСА – Карибское приключение PokerStars. Эпизод 11
- Weekly PokerNews iPhone Giveaway
- From Broadway to the Felt: Rent Star Anthony Rapp Discusses His Poker Roots
- Online Poker Weekend: Daniel ‘Allanon85′ Drescher Claims Stars Sunday Million
- The Big Game Season 2 – Week 2, Episode 1 – PokerStars.com
- Bellagio Runs Nightly Tourneys Throughout Festa Al Lago
- Open-Face Chinese Poker Hand Analysis with Alex Goulder